Westbourne Grammar School:
A Child Safe School
· has zero tolerance for child abuse
· actively works to listen to and empower children
· has systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and responds to them consistently in line with the School's policies and procedures
· is committed to promoting physical, emotional and cultural safety for all children
· is committed to providing a safe environment for all children.
Westbourne Grammar School is committed to the protection of all children from all forms of child abuse and demonstrates this commitment through the implementation of a comprehensive Child Safe Program designed to keep children safe. We are clear about our behavioural expectations of every person in our community.
At Westbourne Grammar School, we have a zero tolerance for child abuse and are committed to acting in a child’s best interest and in keeping them safe from harm. The School regards its child protection responsibilities with the utmost importance and as such, is committed to providing the necessary resources to ensure compliance with all relevant child protection laws and regulations and maintain a child safe culture.