It is with a real sense of pride and gratitude that we congratulate the Class of 2020 on their outstanding VCE results. In acknowledging the many fine achievements of our students, we must make special mention of their extraordinary resilience, commitment to their studies and exemplary sense of community and support for each other throughout some very challenging times. We congratulate the two students who achieved perfect ATARS of 99.95 – two out of thirty-eight achieved across the state. We are also particularly pleased to see ten perfect subject scores this year. The school is extremely proud of these achievements, which reflect the hard work and enthusiasm of our students as well as the professionalism and dedication of Westbourne’s teachers. We also commend the six of our international students who attained an ATAR over 90.
- Two students achieved an ATAR of 99.95 to be joint Dux of the School
- The median ATAR was 84.3
- Ten perfect study scores of 50 – in English (3), Chemistry (2), Maths Methods (2), Further Mathematics, Business Management and Visual Communication Design.
- 30% of students achieved an ATAR of 90.00 or above
- Five students achieved an ATAR of 99.00 or above – ranking them in the top 1% in the country.
- 21 students achieved an ATAR of 95.00 or above – ranking them in the top 5% of the country.
- 45 students achieved an ATAR of 90.00 or above- ranking them in the top 10% in the country.
- 90 students achieved an ATAR of 80.00 or above- ranking them in the top 20% of the country.