JS Student Achievements – August
23 August 2018
- Violet Greene (5D) has been selected in the SSV Softball 12 and Under Girls State Team to play in the National Championships in November.
- Jacob Hasna (4M) has been selected by the Talent Manager for Tennis Australia (Victoria) to be part of the Super10s for 2018.
- Javyn Singh (6C) recently competed in three tournaments. He won both the boy’s singles events at the Ken Wurtz Albury Tennis Tournament and the Peters Junior Development Winter Series at Booroondara. He was also runner-up in the Autumn Series event.
- Steven Wan (6M) has just competed for Victoria in the 2018 Ginsberg Ice Hockey Tournament, where the team finished second in the championships.
- Austin Beattie (3M) competed in his first 10km run in the Run Melbourne Half Marathon Race, where he came first for his age group.
- Aniela (4H) and Kamil (6C) Rawdanowicz last Sunday performed for the visiting President of the Republic of Poland. Aniela and Kamil sang several traditional Polish songs, while their brother, Dominik (Senior School) performed a piece on the trumpet.
We congratulate all the students above on their fine achievements.
Paul Barklamb – Head of Junior School