The Mother’s Day Raffle was great success, raising $2364. A huge thank you to our generous sponsors who provided such fabulous prizes. Congratulations to the lucky winners:
- Williamstown Skin Therapy, Ella Bache $100 Massage voucher Nicole Zanette 6A
- Williamstown Skin Therapy, Ella Bache Hamper $347 Sophie Hurn 1S
- Liberty Belle Skin Center, $1000 hamper Valentina Holovka 4M
- Liberty Belle Skin Center, $500 hamper Emma W, 2H
- Pier Farm, $200 voucher Mel Portelli
- Galea Homes, $100 Chin Chin voucher Michelle B 1M
- Bauer Media, 1 year Subscription to Woman’s Day, Emma 2H
- Hey Blondie Hairdresser, Voucher Esha B 3G
- Delilah Hair Studio, Voucher Rohan 4M
- The Railway Hotel Yarraville, $50 voucher (3 prizes) Lily PV, Renee Miller 8D, Linh Le 5D
- Brazilian Butterfly Williamstown, $100 Voucher Tinashe PV
- Gourmet Recipe in a Jar mixes Lumi Bortoletto 2S
- Ginger Lily & Dark Amber Scent Diffuser Matilda 4M
- Glasshouse candle Yash Nair PT
- Bvlgari Perfume Stirling Grant 4H
Thank you to our sponsors:
The Parent Auxiliary are delighted to announce a contribution of $100,000 to the Sports and Aquatic Centre. Fundraising that is directed to a project that out entire school community can enjoy. This money has been an accumulation of fundraising done over the past few years. Thank you to the past PA committees, parents and all the sponsors who have contributed to this fantastic effort.
Minutes from meetings: for all information of monies raised from each event and upcoming events, you can find our minutes and financial reports on the portal via this link.
The next Parent Auxiliary meeting is 9:30am Monday 23 July, Executive meeting room, Williamstown Campus. All welcome.