Full fee paying overseas students (FFPOS) will be admitted to Westbourne Grammar School providing the following conditions are met:
1. There is a place available.
2. English Language proficiency is met through AEAS or IELTS testing results. If levels have not been met, admission can be granted with an enrolment of a semester of Secondary Preparation Program at the School.
3. All required documents are completed and received. These include:
- Application for Enrolment Form – International Student
- Certified translated transcripts of academic records from the past two years of schooling
- Certified evidence of date of birth
- Copy of passport
- Certified copy of AEAS or IELTS testing results
- Welfare arrangements of the student.
4. Entry into the School is subject to the assessment of the School.
5. Students accepted into Years 7 and 8 will only be considered if accompanied by a parent or a nominated relative to look after the student whilst they are studying. They will not be accepted into homestay.
6. For all students applying to Westbourne Grammar School who require homestay or will reside with a family other than a Department of Home Affairs approved Guardian, you must go through AHN (Australian Homestay Network) as part of the application process. For further information, visit www.homestaynetwork.org
7. Where an International Student is under a CAAW (Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare) arrangement of the School, the student is required to have a Student Advocate appointed and approved by the School while the student is undertaking study, irrespective of age. The School’s preferred Student Advocate agency is ‘ISA Student Advocates’. For further information. visit www.studentguardians.com
8. When enrolment approval has been given, the Admissions Office will finalise enrolment and admissions processes.