Full fee paying overseas students (FFPOS) will be admitted to Westbourne Grammar School providing the following conditions are met:
1. There is a place available.
2. English Language proficiency is met through AEAS testing results. If levels have not been met, admission can be granted with an enrolment of a semester of Secondary Preparation Program at the School.
3. All required documents are completed and received. These include:
- Enrolment Application Form
- Certified translated transcripts of academic records from the past two years of schooling
- Certified evidence of date of birth
- Copy of passport details
- Certified copy of AEAS testing results
- Welfare arrangements of the student.
4. Entry into the School is subject to the assessment of the School.
5. Students accepted into Years 7 and 8 will only be considered if accompanied by a parent or a nominated relative to look after the student whilst they are studying. They will not be accepted into homestay.
6. Westbourne Grammar School requires all international students enrolled at the School, irrespective of age, to have a guardian for the duration of their enrolment. Guardians are required to oversee all aspects of the student’s welfare whilst at school in Australia.
7. When enrolment approval has been given, the Admissions Office will finalise enrolment and admissions processes.